Warmest greetings from SPSS! Join us at the SPSS Predictive Analytics 2010 Conference.
This is the event to see the latest trends in predictive analytics, network with your peers,
discover best practices, preview new technologies, and train with experts.
We are pleased to invite you to the SPSS 16th Annual Conference. The details are as follows;
Date : 9th December 2010
Venue : Eastin Hotel, Petaling Jaya
Some highlights on the topics are:-
1) What’s New – IBM SPSS Statistics 19
2) What’s New – IBM SPSS Modeler 14 & Decision Management 6
3) Developing Forecast Models based on Time Series Data
~ Assoc. Prof. Napisah Shafii, UiTM Kelantan
4) SPSS & Text Analysis for Researchers
~ Dr. Soon Seng Thah, PhD, MOE
5) Multiple Regression – Testing Mediating Variables
~ Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yap Bee Wah & Prof. Dr. Hazman Shah Abdullah, UiTM
6) A Case Study: Understanding Consumer Using Segmentation Analysis – in Food Industry
~ Dr. Boo Huey Chern, PhD, Univ. Putra Malaysia
7) Validating Psychometric Instruments using SEM in Healthcare
~ Dr. Karuthan Chinna, PhD, UiTM
Fee : RM 200 per participant (inclusive of conference materials, lunch & tea breaks)
Quickly sign up now to enjoy the early bird discount (RM 150 per person if register by 21 Nov 2010)!
Should you have further enquiries, please feel free to contact us at 03-6203 2300.