ONLINE PROGRESS REPORT SUBMISSION FOR RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION FOR SEMESTER II, ACADEMIC SESSION 2010/2011
(for research mode only)
REGISTRATION ACTIVITIES FOR SEMESTER II, ACADEMIC SESSION 2010/2011
(for coursework and mixed mode students)
1. All research mode postgraduate students and their main supervisors are required to fill their respective progress reports online via the Campus Online Portal at http://campusonline.usm.my to enable existing research mode students to renew their registration online.
2. Both students and supervisors may start updating reports for Semester I, Academic Session 2010/2011 from 15 November 2010 onwards.
3. You can login to your profile in the Campus Online Portal using your current username and password used in healthycampus portal and click on “progress report” .
4. Students will not be allowed to renew their registration for Semester II, Academic Session 2010/2011 unless both student’s and main supervisor’s reports for Semester I, Academic Session 2010/2011 have been submitted online.
5. You are advised to update your progress report on time as last minute updating may affect your renewal of registration activities. Kindly remind your supervisor to also update your progress report online via his/her account in the Healthy Campus Portal.
6. Please do not submit any hard copy of the report to IPS.
See attachment for registration activities for Semester II, Academic Session 2010/2011 (Applies to Coursework, Mixed and Research Mode Students)