Date : 13 May 2012 (Sunday)
Time : 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Venue : Ground Floor (In front of Fullhouse)
- To celebrate and honor all mothers of the world on Mother’s Day, thanking them for their efforts in giving us life, raising us and being our constant supporter.
- To promote uniqueness of each country and bring in tourists to Penang Times Square.
- To gather donations for charity.
Activities and Booth Exhibitions
- Cultural Performance
– Representatives from each country are encourage to participate.
– Duration for each performance within 5 – 7minutes.
- Photo Frame Making Contest
– Using recycled materials
– Open to children aged 12 years and below
– Targeted participants: 30
- Universal Mom Parade
– Mothers from different countries will parade wearing traditional costume.
– Token of appreciation will be given to all participants.
- Mother’s Day Look Alike Facebook Contest
– The contest starts from 20th April and shall be valid till 11th May
– Contest opens to participants form all ages.
– Contestants must submit their photo along with a caption.
– The winner will be announced on the basis of most number of
‘Likes‘(50%) and judging by a panel of judges (50%).
– Three winners will be announced on 13th May 2012, at 5.00pm.
- Breastfeeding Presentation
– Free gift will be given away.
- Free Health Screening By KPJ Hospital
– Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure & Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Handicraft, Traditional Food & Costume
– Free booth for each country to sell their country’s product & raise fund
for charitable organization.
11.00am – 8.00pm : Booth Exhibitions
1.30pm – 2.00 pm : Registration
2.00pm – 3.30pm : Photo Frame Making Contest
3.30pm – 3.45pm : Cultural Performance
3.45pm – 4.00pm : Family Game
4.00pm – 4.30pm : Universal Mom Parade
4.35pm : Donations for Charities Announcement
4.45pm – 5.00pm : Cultural Performance
5.00 pm :Winner’a Announcement & Prize Giving
5.15pm : End